Coupe Green, Preston
- Overcome design changes from using traditional construction methods to timber at the start of the project
- Acting Principal Contractor for first 5 months of the project
- Site set up, health and safety requirements passed and built a good rapport with local residents.
- Completed all roads, sewers and client compound in the first 5months
- Client is a FTSE 250 Company working across UK
- Programme length – 24months
- Estimated contract value – £3,600,000
Watling Street – Northwich
- Full groundworks package
- Development of 70 units
- Site strip and clearance
- Plot Drainage
- Attenuation system to suite 100 year flood
- Adoptive connections
- Completed ahead of schedule
- Trace and locate HV power lines.
- Trace locate and hand excavate to expose cables
- Specialist jointing team to complete repair works
- Backfill, level and pack as per specification and reinstate all areas.
- Wind turbines had to be turned off as unsure which cable coming in was a problem
- Short notice – 3 days from enquiry to starting work.
Mount View, Malpas – Orchard House Properties
- Development of 8 luxury detached houses.
- Roads and sewers.
- 278 works for Cheshire West and Chester Council.
- Adoptable connection for Welsh Water.
- Traditional foundations.
- Diversion of trunk water main.
- Installation of utilities.