Experienced Flagging and Kerbing – Finishers
Our company, a family run business specialising in Civils, Groundwork and Drainage, has been awarded a number of contracts at various sites in the North West and we are therefore looking for people experienced in Flagging & Kerbing.
The successful candidates must be highly experienced in all of the following:-
- Flagging, Kerbing, Edging – Working from drawings. Must be able to form and lay to correct levels.
The successful candidates will be used to working in a fast working team and also have the ability to work alone if required.
Candidates will not be considered without a Valid CSCS Card and full, clean UK Driving Licence.
The following are also essential and candidates will be queried on their experience and attitude with regards to each topic:
- Respect for all Health and Safety regulations and procedures
- Understanding of Risk Assessments and Method Statements.
- Ability to work in a team.
The following is desirable:-
- Concrete Finishing ability
- Tarmac Reinstatement ability
- Drainage laying ability
- Valid CPCS / NPORS
- Valid StreetWorks Training
- Valid Confined Space Training
If this role is of interest to you, please send us a copy of your latest CV. If successful, you will be invited to interview and must bring your driving licence and proof of all your training certificates.
Candidates must provide their own hand tools and safety boots. Other PPE, uniform and plant will be made available.
Please note that we may ask for references from previous employers.
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Salary: £400.00-£600.00 per week