Civil Engineering Liverpool
Quinn Developments is a groundwork and civil engineer company in Liverpool, Merseyside and the North West. We are a family run business established by Peter Quinn in 2012. Peter is an experienced civil engineer Liverpool with over 15 years experience and is supported by a close-knit team of specialist civil engineering and support staff to ensure your civil engineering project is completed on time and within budget.
We have a proven track record in delivering innovative, competitive and sustainable civil engineering services to contractors and developers throughout Liverpool and the North West.
Our Wide Range of Civil Engineer Liverpool services include:
- Excavation works and soil management. Our Civil Engineers Liverpool remove/move various soil types, from topsoil to deep excavations in sewers and drains.
- Foundation and oversite construction, including reinforced concrete ground beams, rafts, pits, tanks and basements
- Structural improvements and underpinning. Our Civil Engineer Liverpool team is experienced in repairing foundations.
- Sustainable drainage solutions, attenuation and rainwater harvester systems
- Retaining walls including pre-cast concrete, reinforced concrete, gabion (gravity) type and sheet piling
- Main drainage construction, confined space works, dewatering etc
- Section 38 road works for both residential and commercial developments incorporating either rigid or flexible pavement design
- Pre-adoption remedial works
- Site surveying and setting out services
- Groundworks maintenance
- Hard landscaping including all forms of paving in commercial, public and residential areas
Liverpool Based Civil Engineering Company
Quinn Developments is the preferred choice for a number of commercial clients in Liverpool. With have rich history of work in the local area and have worked on both small and large projects. We are proud our clients continue to utilise our civil engineering Liverpool team as we are efficient, dependable, competitive and come from the following sectors;
- Utility Companies
- Estate Agents
- Property Management Companies
- Property Developers
- Local Authorities
Civil Engineers are construction experts that plan and design projects to improve or create infrastructure that can withstand the elements they are exposed to and ensure they run effectively. Civil Engineers are experts at mastering complex problems and implementing fixes.
Excavation refers to the process of removing materials with tools, equipment or explosives. Excavation has a number of important applications especially prevalent for the civil engineering section.
Structural underpinning allows you to strengthen the foundations that your house is built upon. Occasionally, the usage of the structure can change – which will affect the original foundation can become more instable. Also, floods and other natural disasters can lead to the structure being destroyed. We often try to build out the foundation by extending it – which allows the foundation to rest on more supportive soil. However, depending on your situation, we are able to help you in other ways aswell. Contact Quinn Developments now for any of your Civil Engineering Liverpool needs.
We have a great working relationship with Quinn Developments and find them to be more than capable of carrying out any type of groundworks, in particular drainage works, they have worked on numerous projects for us over the past couple of years.
Quinn’s have helped us massively throughout the project, nothing is too much to ask and they have solved and resolved everything thrown at them.
I would recommend Quinn Developments without hesitation.