Quinn Developments has a team of experienced Civil Engineer Liverpool at your disposal. We are a family run business started by a civil engineer, Peter Quinn in 2012. Peter has over 15 years experience and is supported by a great team of specialist and support staff who will ensure your civil engineering project is completed on time and within budget.
Quinn has a proven track record of delivering innovative, competitive and sustainable Civil Engineer Liverpool services to contractors and developers across Merseyside and the North West.
Our Civil Engineer Liverpool team offers the following services :
- Excavation works and soil management
- Foundation and oversite construction, including reinforced concrete ground beams, rafts, pits, tanks and basements
- Structural improvements and underpinning
- Sustainable drainage solutions, attenuation and rainwater harvester systems
- Retaining walls including pre-cast concrete, reinforced concrete, gabion (gravity) type and sheet piling
- Main drainage construction, confined space works, dewatering etc
- Section 38 road works for both residential and commercial developments incorporating either rigid or flexible pavement design
- Pre-adoption remedial works
- Site surveying and setting out services
- Groundworks maintenance
- Hard landscaping including all forms of paving in commercial, public and residential areas
Quinn Developments are the preferred choice for a number of commercial and publicly owned clients who have needed the services of an experienced Civil Engineer Liverpool. Our clients regularly use our Civil Engineers Liverpool as we are efficient, dependable and competitive, and come from the following sectors;
- Utility Companies
- Estate Agents
- Property Management Companies
- Property Developers
- Local Authorities
Pleased with all the repairs. Good work by a good team.