Civil Engineers North West UK
Quinn Developments has a team of experienced Civil Engineers all over the North West at your disposal. Quinn Developments North West are a family run business started by civil engineer Peter Quinn in 2012. Peter has over 15 years experience and is supported by a great team of specialist and support staff who will ensure your civil engineering project is completed on time and within budget.
Quinn Developments North West have a proven track record of delivering innovative, competitive and sustainable Civil Engineer services to contractors and developers across Merseyside and the North West.
Our Civil Engineer North West team offers the following services :
- Excavation works and soil management
- Foundation and oversite construction, including reinforced concrete ground beams, rafts, pits, tanks and basements
- Structural improvements and underpinning
- Sustainable drainage solutions, attenuation and rainwater harvester systems
- Retaining walls including pre-cast concrete, reinforced concrete, gabion (gravity) type and sheet piling
- Main drainage construction, confined space works, dewatering etc
- Section 38 road works for both residential and commercial developments incorporating either rigid or flexible pavement design
- Pre-adoption remedial works
- Site surveying and setting out services
- Groundworks maintenance
- Hard landscaping including all forms of paving in commercial, public and residential areas
Quinn Developments are the preferred choice for a number of commercial and publicly owned clients who have needed the services of an experienced Civil Engineer North West & Liverpool. Our clients regularly use our Civil Engineers North West as we are efficient, dependable and competitive, and come from the following sectors;
- Utility Companies
- Estate Agents
- Property Management Companies
- Property Developers
- Local Authorities
CIVIL ENGINEERS NORTH WEST FAQ’s
What is a civil engineer?
Civil Engineers are skilled professionals who manage, implement and maintain all aspects of of construction projects. Civil Engineers improve existing and create new buildings and structures from railways to bridges.
Contractors were courteous and friendly. The work was done with minimum disruption to us!